Oak and rattan coffee table AT10 by Hans J. Wegner
Hans J. Wegner designed this coffee table (model no. 10) in 1955 for Andreas Tuck, Denmark.
Characteristic of this table are the raised edge of the table top and the beautifully designed magazine shelf made of woven rattan.
At the time, the coffee table could be ordered in three versions: table top and base in smoked oak, table top and base in teak or table top in teak and base in smoked oak. You could also choose between two lengths: 130 cm and 160 cm.
The version I offer is 160 cm long and has a table top and base made of solid oak. I offer the table in refinished condition. The magazine shelf has been re-woven with rattan.
- original Andreas Tuck made AT10 coffee table
- circa 1950s production
- the longest available version (160 cm/63 inch)
- table top and base in solid fumed oak with a rattan magazine shelf (no longer in production)
- with manufacturer’s brandmark
- new cane applied by a professional weaver
height: 50 cm - depth: 51 cm - width: 160 cm
excellent vintage condition (see also description and pictures)